Monday, May 24, 2010

Ok, well the usual May long weekend yard work, and it being my NEW yard, it was some good changes.
The backyard before...The backyard after. On the left i took out the flowerbed and the small 3/4 dead shrub and sodded over it. I added a brick border along the garage wall as there are Lilly of the valley coming up and the grass was more mossy than anything anyway.I ran low voltage lights around the perimeter and i have one light i am fixing and haven't finished putting all the mulch down yet. But it'll look fantastic and CLEAN once finished. And a 500KG load of washed round rock to help make the side much more tidy looking. Mowing this area was SUCH a pain as well as the grass was half dead as you can see in the pic below.Much Much better.And a clean up of a small play area and gravel added with weed barrier of course.


2 comments:

Karlynn said...

Gorgeous Karami!It's fantastic,I love it! So much nice grass for Deklen to play on and the urn planters on the side look amazing!

Cindy said...

I agree, those planters look great!