Monday, May 17, 2010

So i went to canmore for the Rocky Mountain Soap Company Womens Run this last sunday. It was a 12km or 6 km walk / run.This was the view from our chalet. It would be awesome to see this every morning. There were about 1000 women running and walking and it was crowded.

The trail was a bit muddy in spots but mostly dry.

This is the group I went up with. Left to right - Michelle, bridget,susan, kim, korin and myself.
And a quick snap of cindy kim and I.It was an absolute gorgeous day out.
And wow how dorky do I look in motion, but at least i crossed the finish line in one piece. We walked about 80% of it and sprinted the last bit.

2 comments:

Karlynn said...

Yay for you!! Did you get great swag from it? I have heard so many things about that race!

K and D said...

Yeah we got a bag with hand lotion,soap,foot butter, some energy drink mixes and granola bars, as well as a $15 gift card to use at the rms store. our times are yet to be posted but i think i came in around 1 hour 15 sec.