Saturday, August 30, 2008

Ok, i had to laugh once i seen this. He is so darn cute. What a ham. The pants are 6 month and tight as you can see. I'll have to buy bigger ones and hem them........
Yes, just yesterday for the first time he managed to stick his toes inhis mouth while i changed his diaper. Dont know how as i thought the rolls would be in the way, but he did it and now it is a regular thing already.I looooove bare bum pictures. Well and all the rolls. And the newest addition to the benner family. Scott and Kahnhs baby boy they named Bastian. He is a cutie and a pretty good baby. Born 6lb 13 oz. Aug 21. Aleady gaining a lot of weight daily.And here both boys sleeping soundly after i took kahn out to the health center to weigh Bastian and Deklen. After that kahn and i went out for vietnamese food and enjoyed that thouroughly. And the boys were great.



1 comment:

The MIKK Family said...

OMG I looove the first pic hahah the muffin top included!