This is Karami and Deklen's web. To update family and friends on what is happening in our lives day to day, and the new adventures and advances of deklen , who is my joy and the center of my world.
Thursday, August 07, 2008
Ok, more pics of the baby. Cute, cute and more cute. Tomorrow we will have our first trip to the crossfield splash park with cindy and a bunch of other moms. I'll be sure to post those pics also.
The picture below looks like deklen is saying"ok, i guess i'll let you kiss my cheek...."
Ah, the habits are forming. He will lay like this on the couch watching t.v for ever. He loves the tv. I can see it already......
We had some outside time today, he looks so chubby here, but he has the finger out again.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awww sooo so much pudge and cuteness in those pics!
when are you bringing my nephew for a visit??
The TV picture is priceless!!!
Everytime I come back and see that picture with his finger out and the scowl I laugh my butt off, its soo hilarious!
Post a Comment