Well, no baby yet. I have one more week to go and it will probably be the longest. I am so tired now, it is not even slightly humourous. Trevor came into the kitchen today, to find me doing dishes sitting on one of our bar stools at the sink. It is too much effort to stand for more than 10 minutes. I have the baby's room all ready now, even added another row of shelving for clothes.
My blood pressure has come back down to normal in the week and a bit since the doctor made me leave work. Funny what staying in bed until noon will do for you. I had to take trevor to Kacz kids to pick out a "man-bag" (a diaper bag that does not look like a diaper bag) So $90 later and an approving husband an we were set.
Just a picture trevor managed to snap of Oskar - Trevor left his "coffin" guitar case open for five minutes and it was apperently pretty comfy. Oskar is not one to miss an opportunity.
2 comments:
Why don't you go sledding or something so you can have the baby on my (and Trev's) bday?
GO get that baby out. Sleeping til noon will never do it!!! LOL and ditto what Karlynn said!
Post a Comment