Ok! Baby Deklen is finally here!
Yes He was born on Saturday March 15th at 2:58pm weighing in at 7 pounds five ounces and 20 1/2 inches long. Trevor took me in to the hospital at 10:30 saturday morning, so it was about five hours of labor and epidural bliss. Not so bad considering the horror stories of 20 hours labor for first babies. I got off lucky i guess.
Here he is in the delivery room.
Here he is sleeping in the hospital on my bed. 
The wonderful flowers that i have recieved from family and Mckee Homes.
Before Deklen was born trevor swore he was not going to change a poopy diaper as he could not stomach it. But lo and behold, who is jumping in to change the little guy? Yes trevor. I count myself lucky so far....
2 comments:
Aaaw there's a pic of Trevor and Deklen...very cute!
The kids can't WAIT to meet him!
I am so glad you updated, you guys look great!
Post a Comment