This is Karami and Deklen's web. To update family and friends on what is happening in our lives day to day, and the new adventures and advances of deklen , who is my joy and the center of my world.
Friday, April 01, 2011
I have a visitor, yes a visitor only. His name is gabe and he's only about 8 months old. Very much a puppy with ALOT of energy. Even a bit much for ZOE. I was very impressed with zoes meeting with him and she was very, very well behaved - i was surprised. They play, run around, but gabe found the toy stash and his heart was set on the green one. Sorry to say Zoe, is by far smarter, and i appreciate THAT now. HE is cute but a bit DUh DERP DERP. See pic below.
YES this is the pic, i couldnt help but notice after he was busy running around with the toy he would stop and his upper lip would be stuck up past his gums to leave him like this
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMG Ivy will be SO jealous! I lovce derpy dogs LOL.
Post a Comment