I will quit my day job, raise baby fish and sell them to the pet stores for stock. That is my plan.........i wish. That would be sooo much fun if i could make money at it. Oh well I'll just try to keep these alive for now.
This is Karami and Deklen's web. To update family and friends on what is happening in our lives day to day, and the new adventures and advances of deklen , who is my joy and the center of my world.
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Bath time pictures are always so silly. He loves being goofy in the tub, it is always so much fun.
And such a handsome boy.
I made the executive decision to get deklen and i some fish today. I have this small two gallon tank as well as a large 15 or 20 gallon tank. i decided the maintenance and cleaning on the small one would be best for now. I just got five young white cloud mountain minnows. These ones do not have much color yet, but as they get older they will get more red on their fins and tails. They are cold water or warm water so i don't have to put in my heater as they actually do better in cooler water and get brighter in color.
I will quit my day job, raise baby fish and sell them to the pet stores for stock. That is my plan.........i wish. That would be sooo much fun if i could make money at it. Oh well I'll just try to keep these alive for now.
I will quit my day job, raise baby fish and sell them to the pet stores for stock. That is my plan.........i wish. That would be sooo much fun if i could make money at it. Oh well I'll just try to keep these alive for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment