Deklen rolled over today for the first time. AND it was while Papa was babysitting, so papa got to see it first. I thought he was joking, but no. last week when i'd put deklen on his stomach he would just have his fists under his face and cry - so he wasn't even close, but now he puts his one arm way out infront and one up and over he goes. This is the first time i seen him roll and caught it on video. I guess deklen likes to show off for papa, i'll have to limit the babysitting as next time he may be walking when i get back.
3 comments:
Aww that's cute! I am glad that Papa got to see it first.
That's awesome!
Hey, that's the quilt LOL! They were out of it at Ikea, I wanted to hang THAT one instead of sewing one darn it! CUTE!
Post a Comment