YAAY! My Peony is finally blooming this is the third summer for it and it hasn't yet bloomed. I think it is either supposed to be pink or red with a yellow center. We will see.
This is Karami and Deklen's web. To update family and friends on what is happening in our lives day to day, and the new adventures and advances of deklen , who is my joy and the center of my world.
Monday, June 09, 2008
Ok, today deklen was just falling asleep in my arms and he actually truly laughed. He has been giving short little giggles but not a real laugh. It was so cute. Here is a pic since most people have been giving me a hard time for not updating my blog. Yes he is chubby and is now 15.8 pounds.
YAAY! My Peony is finally blooming this is the third summer for it and it hasn't yet bloomed. I think it is either supposed to be pink or red with a yellow center. We will see.
Ok here is a picture of my new cute haircut i got last friday. Alyssa was too busy to do a cut and color in the same day until mid july and i couldn't wait. SO i go next friday for the color. Yes it is friday the 13th hopefully it will not be bad luck or anything. I plan on getting it dyed darker brown with red highlights. i may change my mind between now and then, but either way i will go darker. Now is a easier time for me to do this as i am not working. Nothing bothers me more than evey other person saying WOW! What did you do to your hair ?- Blah Blah Blah. Now just family and friends i can tell to shush and deal with it - even if it turns out horrible. It won't tho as alyssa always does a fabulous job. I can't wait.

YAAY! My Peony is finally blooming this is the third summer for it and it hasn't yet bloomed. I think it is either supposed to be pink or red with a yellow center. We will see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Soo cute and pudgy! And yes, your house is clean, update your blog more!
BTW, I remembered the name of those berries, it was dewberries you were talking about. Mmmmmm.
I love your hair and the chubby baby.
Post a Comment