This is Karami and Deklen's web. To update family and friends on what is happening in our lives day to day, and the new adventures and advances of deklen , who is my joy and the center of my world.
Friday, May 02, 2008
Well for those of you who may find this crude, do not watch, but i thought this was just funny. Make sure to listen closely - And NO it is not me.
Below is a picture i managed to snap today as i was playing with the newest camera we got for Christmas. You can actually select sepia or black and white to take the pictures in, no changing it later. Pretty easy.
2 comments:
Hahahah the best part was the smile at the end, what a male!
I love it!!! I agree the smile said it all he is a man through and through!!!
And Milk does the body good I think!
Post a Comment