More pictures of deklen of course. He looks so quiet - of course this is during the day....

I had to snap a picture of one of his baths. He rather enjoyed his last one he was happy as a clam to sit there and be washed. Funny i always seem to catch him crossing his eyes.

Uncle Wyatt holding deklen.

And Papa talking to deklen.
3 comments:
Oh man K, does he look like Kade did! When he gets a bit bigger ( or perhaps, I take pictures of him myself) I will post a comparison between the two, in the top he looks exactly like Kade did! Too cute!
I forgot to say that Mike and I just howled at the cross-eyed one, thats SO funny!
I love the cross-eyed picture too! So cute. And I love seeing your dad with him too cute. I am still in denial with how old Wyatt is.
Post a Comment