If you take a close look, you will see seven lanes or eight as i think there is one extra on the very far left. Deerfoot is a dream drive compared to this everyday!!!
This is Karami and Deklen's web. To update family and friends on what is happening in our lives day to day, and the new adventures and advances of deklen , who is my joy and the center of my world.
Thursday, October 25, 2007
No Comment needed!




If you take a close look, you will see seven lanes or eight as i think there is one extra on the very far left. Deerfoot is a dream drive compared to this everyday!!!
I didn't have the guts to go in and look as I didn't think they would let me in dressed in sandals and a shirt coming home from the beach. So i had to do a drive by picture only, sorry pops!

Sorry about the swimsuit show, but just to show a few waves when trevor went for a dip. Here he was only knee deep and when the wave comes in it is quite large.
One wave took trevor out, it was only just up past his waist but slammed him and knocked him over. I can still see his face with the "oh crap here I go" look. I couldn't speak for a good five minutes as i was busy laughing. (still am as i write this) First words out of trevors mouth after he stood up out of the wave was "Mmmm salt water doesn't taste so good."
If you take a close look, you will see seven lanes or eight as i think there is one extra on the very far left. Deerfoot is a dream drive compared to this everyday!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks so fun!!! Glad you had a great time! Thanks for updating the blog!
Post a Comment