This is Karami and Deklen's web. To update family and friends on what is happening in our lives day to day, and the new adventures and advances of deklen , who is my joy and the center of my world.
Sunday, July 08, 2007
Well, For those of you who do not know, I am in the weekend to end breast cancer. The weekend is coming up here pretty quick it is on JULY 28 and 29th. I am walking 60 Kilometers in two days. I need to raise a minimum of $2000 to be able to participate. I again find myself a bit unprepared but i know it will all fall into place. I promised a few people at work that i will take pictures at the checkpoints and not in the shuttle van! There is no choice not to finish - unless i break my leg. What is a few blisters right? The cancer patients have an ongoing battle of treatments - the least i can do is raise funds for the reasearch and new equiptment. So if you would like to sponsor me or even have a look at the website please just go to www.endcancer.ca and choose calgary, search for karami - there is only one of me, and hit sponsor and follow the directions. Thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment