
They do play now quite regularly. Oskar has lost some weight from all the activity and has figured out that she is alot of fun. She is not a delicate dog, she is very tough, and intelligent. Last week we attempted to teach her to sit. Well, on the seventh try of making her sit for a home made cookie, she did it herself and has been since.
Well, the all protected and special fish is now shared. I do not know why they both like it, but it's falling apart. (sigh)What I'd do to find another.
Yahoo, Look at us go! We got our permits today. This will be the bathroom on the left and the laundry and furnace room on the right. It's actually coming together, and I can't wait to enjoy the new space.
1 comment:
They are super cute! And congrats on getting the basement done!! I can't wait to start mine!
Post a Comment