Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Well i had bought some haloween decorations this last weekend and they were siting around and I just had to stick this one somewhere. My whole house is not decorated ...YET. This one was just too cool and a little freaky. October first cannot come soon enough!
Trevor and I went up to edmonton last weekend with car parts and half of the toolbox with us. We went to repair mikes car, and everything went well, even though it was a short visit. Oskar is always up for a road trip, and is constantly watching for a drive-thru and a possible tim-bit. He loves having his own window. I only managed to snap a couple of pictures on the weekend of kade. It was between the "auntie, run fast with me in a circle" Well I ran until I almost passed out. Who could resist this smile??

1 comment:

The MIKK Family said...

boy that's one cute kid. And I REALLY love that decoration, but I think that cute kid would be scared of it....but where did you get it anyways?